Myst is a computer game. 4/5r have started playing Myst it is a really fun game Myst island is a big island with big trees and a house in the middle of the trees. there is one big tree that's stands out the most. I think there is a spaceship in the middle i wonder what on top of the hill I think Myst will be fun continuing it. I don't want to finish the game cause its really good is scary when you hear strange sounds if I was the person in Myst I would be be very scared and frightened this is a picture of Myst island.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Emmanuel, I think you have done a great post on our class using Myst. It is important that you remember to use capital letters and full stops when you publish your work!
Mrs R
Post a Comment