Today I read The 2nd big big book of Tashi. my favourite character is Tashi I am page 17 I love this book so far i dont want to finish it. my favriote story of the tashi books are Tashi and the big stinker and Tashi and the giants i recommend this book for boys and girls This is a picture of the book.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I enjoyed reading all the Tashi stories. This reading response needs to be longer. You haven't told anyone why you like Tashi, what he is like, what he does or what the story is about. You could also include a picture of the book. You could even try doing a bubbl.us to tell everyone what Tashi is like. I think more effort is needed Emmanuel.
Mrs R
cool,
mabye i will start reading them!!
don't know.
hallie
Post a Comment